Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Three Preggos & Me

I put these pictures on my Facebook account too (but I know my best friend, Lins, doesn't have an account) so I wanted to make sure everyone got to see them. I met up with three friends a few Saturdays ago in Richmond for brunch. One of them, Jessica, I had not seen in about 10 years! All three are married and pregnant with their first child - they were sooo cute! I love pregnant people - I think they are beautiful. I'm definitely excited to be a mom one day, but for right now I have a lot of 'nieces/nephews' to play with and give back. I think most of my friend's kids call me Auntie Shell (and I love it).

#1 - three lovely ladies in the bathroom (where they spend most of their pregnacy)



#2 - whole group outside the yummy restaurant - Baker's Crust


#3 - my three preggos! (Jessica, Amber & Becky)


Hopefully we'll do another girl's dinner soon and Jessica will be able to come down for that. Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment