Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter

I wanted to do something crafty this year for Easter, but didn't really feel like dying Easter eggs (it's just not the same when you're an adult). So I got this idea from one of my magazines - it's a really awesome vase idea that you could use for a lot of different holidays/themes. You actually have two vases - one inside the other.

This is a side view with my jelly beans & really HARD/stale peeps ;)


This is a top view to show how the smaller vase fits inside the bigger. Then you just decorate that inch of space on each side with whatever you want. I'm already trying to think of what I could put for the spring/summer months to put on display for my housewarming party.


Then this is the finished product! I wanted to wait until really close to Easter to buy fresh flowers, because they don't last very long. I went to town with my parents last night and I got these pretty yellow flowers at Costco. I'm happy with how it all turned out.


Hope everyone has a blessed Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment