Monday, April 6, 2009

It's been awhile...

but I'm back. I've been swamped with work preparing for our sponsor's mid-year review. Working until 8 or 9pm sucks - but at least it was only for a short time AND I got credit hours (thank God for my new employer!)

I haven't had a lot of other stuff going on - I met an old friend for lunch a few Saturdays ago, had Becky's baby shower this past Saturday and one of my best friends, Lindsay, just got engaged! I'm so excited for her & her ring is beautiful (and huge!!!) She's planning a May 2010 wedding - can't wait...that means 1 year + 1 month to get in shape to be a bridesmaid.

One of the reasons I created this blog was just to write random stuff that I might want to keep track of, but I'm not much for keeping a diary. I tried once I moved into my new house, but that lasted about 1 week. So I'll write down a few of my recent accomplishments around the house:
-bought a lawn mower. Although it doesn't start...Lowe's is working on that! I wouldn't suggest anyone buying a lawn mower from Lowe's but I couldn't pass up 12 months no interest and a free John Deere Lawn Cart.
-unpacked A LOT of boxes/bags of clothes. Even though I still have a lot more left - I'm trying to at least unpack one thing a night (and so far it seems to be working)
-raked a ton of gum balls. I'm trying to get them out of my yard so I won't have to worry with them when I mow grass.

No comments:

Post a Comment