Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Guest Room

As most of you know I'm super excited about the 'theme' of my guest room. My visions are extreme, but I think we can make it happen. And by we, I really mean my dad (and some of me) First of all, it's where I'm going to house all of my purses. I'm not even sure how many I have - when I hang them up I will take an inventory. But that is what my guest room will be based around. I'll be putting up this awesome shelf to hang & store all of my purses - just above the window. The shelf will span one entire wall. It's hard to explain on here, but I will definitely be taking pictures as it's in progress. My dad & I got the shelving last night at Lowe's [my goal will be to get him to hang the shelves before my Housewarming Party on June 7th]. But also to go with my theme I bought some cool art on Art.com & framed them myself. Each picture cost me about $10 - can't go wrong with that! I'm doing the black, pink & white pics and then I'll have bedding to match. I haven't really found a comforter that I like that has those three colors, so I'm debating whether to have my crafty mom make me a quilt. Then I can pick out all the fabrics and it will match perfectly - which everyone know I LOVE to match ;) Here are the four pictures. I haven't decided whether I'm going to hang them like this or one side by side across the longest wall. I'll have to figure that out once the room is more put together. That will probably be awhile...

No comments:

Post a Comment