Monday, December 7, 2009

More Christmas Decorations

Since I've already showed my tree, I wanted to put up a few more pics of my other decorations. This one I'm very proud of! I made this latch hook piece probably 15+ years ago. I'm so glad my mom saved it, so now I can use it as part of my yearly decorations. I remember it taking forever for me to finish this - but it turned out pretty good. And I'm glad it's something I will actually use - not like most of the other random latch hook stuff you see in Wal-mart.



These are vases I just got as a free gift from Ulta for buying perfume. Of course I already had the brightly colored decorations to throw in there. But I'm excited because I can use these all year round =)


This, of course, is my cute cat! But that's not why I took this picture. The Christmas tree thing is something my mom quilted for me last year. It's supposed to go in the center of a coffee table, but since I don't have one I thought it would go perfectly here. It matches the khaki color perfectly! My mom also made the papasan cushion cover - thank God for moms!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment