Saturday, August 1, 2009

More Pics of Callie

Of course since I don't have any kids...I've got all the time in the world to take pictures of my cute kitten. I especially want to get lots of pictures when she is still tiny - I know she'll grow up and be a mean ol' cat sooner or later ;) Nothing too exciting has been going on. Work is super stressful & I just finished a week of Vacation Bible School teaching the 3-5 year olds. There were 20+ kids in my class each night and the majority of them were boys! Needless to say it was a LONG week!

I got fresh peaches from the Berry Farm last weekend. They were so delicious! And Callie decided to recycle the box and use it as a toy.


Here is another new toy. I found two awesome cat trees on eBay and they arrived this week. I put the monster one in the basement and this smaller blue one in the living room. I know she likes this one...and I'm hoping she plays with the cool orange one in the basement while I'm at work. This is what my hard earned grass cutting money went to!


She's so cute!


Here is the monster orange one. These trees were a lot cooler than I expected and they were pretty easy to put together.


Just chillin'


She's my little gymnast.

No comments:

Post a Comment