Saturday, August 15, 2009

Meet Delia

This is Delia Reese Bauckman. My good friend since Kindergarten, Amber, had a beautiful baby girl a few weeks ago. She's one of the prettiest babies I've seen. My first visit was Sunday before field hockey - hence the tacky red Field House shirt. Mom & baby are doing great! I visited them again yesterday and got to see Delia in her first bathing suit. We took her too the pool for a little bit - she was not happy about the cold water - it was hilarious!



Posing for Vogue!


I'm not sure if you can tell, but I've lost some weight. I'm excited to see some pictures that don't have triple chins =) So far I've lost 12.2 lbs. I started Weight Watchers about 6 weeks ago and it's going great. I'm actually very motivated to work out & I've been doing well with watching what I eat too. Hopefully the pics of me on this blog will just get skinnier & skinnier!

No comments:

Post a Comment