Sunday, May 31, 2009

Long Post

I should have posted these pictures a few weeks ago...especially before the Memorial Day one - but oh well. But I still wanted to share what an awesome weekend I had on May 15/16th. Friday - I left work a little early and drove to Richmond to see my best friend & roommate from college, Sarah. She was in town because her sister was graduating from nursing school - I'm so proud of Steph! So I took it as an opportunity to go visit with Sarah & her family. She lives in New Jersey so whenever she comes back home to visit I always try to make a trip up there.

We had a photo shoot before we went to dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings - reminds me of Harrisonburg...yummy! We got 50 wings between four people and I think we got 5-7 different flavors.



Before we went to dinner Stephanie decided to wear her hair curly like her sister. Don't they look cute?? And TOTALLY like sisters...or even twins?



After I spent the night in Richmond I got up the next day and drove back home to attend the Relay for Life event at King George High School. I always go to support my mom. It was a beautiful day with lots of sun! I did manage to remember sunblock this time and only got a little burnt. I was very excited that Sarah & Addy stopped by to check out the fun!

Addy earned some pink beads and did not want me to take them from her ;) Look at that face - hahahaha! Actually she wasn't mad about anything, I think I just took the picture at a funny time.

"Back away from my necklace Auntie Shell!"


"Ahhhhhh-choooooooo! These are some strange smelling flowers."



Addy found someone's boa and we told her they were flowers. Bless her heart - she believed us and started smelling them. Evidently, anything she thinks is a flower she will bend down and smell it. Every time she sniffed in the feathers would tickle her nose & she would sneeze. I just had to put this picture up! It won't be long before I can't fool her anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment