Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My New Little Friend...

Callie is her name & playing is her game. She's a calico kitten who is about 2 months old and she is an awesome new addition to my house. As I'm typing this blog she is standing on the computer table chasing my fingers as I type. I've had her since Saturday and she's provided many moments of entertainment. Below are some of my favorite pics...and even a video of her new toy I got her at Wal-mart.

This is her chilling under the chair on the deck. I was laying out catching some sun rays, but she prefers to lay in the shade and play with her cool toy from the clearance rack ;)


No...she's not trying to escape. She's actually climbing back over the gate to get to the kitty litter - what a smart one! I borrowed the baby gate from Sarah to keep her enclosed in a small area until I knew she would use the litter box. Since she was living outside until I got her I had no clue what she would do. Thank God she took to it right away and we haven't had any problems yet. As you can see from the picture she was making a big effort to get BACK to the potty.


This is another new toy I just got her. She just figured out how to use it tonight...hopefully she'll claw on this and not my furniture.


Here is a cute little video clip of Callie playing with her new favorite toy. I love this one because she can keep herself entertained.



Goodbye until the next cute picture....

No comments:

Post a Comment